Please also view the WAPM membership terms and conditions
By using this site you signify your consent to these conditions of use.
If you do not agree to these conditions of use, please do not use the site.
All materials on this site are the property of the World Association of Perinatal Medicine (WAPM) and are protected by copyright.
WAPM adheres to European Union Data Protection legislation which governs the collection and management of personal information, including images. If you have any concerns about personal details or images on this site, please contact email@example.com
Limitations of use
Under no circumstances shall WAPM be liable for any special or consequential damages arising from the use or reliance on information contained within this website.
WAPM and the public
We regret that it is not possible for WAPM to offer medical advice on any individual or general medical condition. Users of this website seeking advice on any medical condition should consult their medical practitioner.
All patients should have confidence and trust that their personal and sometimes sensitive information obtained by the medical profession relating to their health and other matters is kept in confidence. We ask all contributors to WAPM activities to maintain and protect the confidentiality of information relating to their patients. Rare exceptions are made for the disclosure of identifiable patient information for research purposes. In these cases WAPM requires evidence of approval by a Research Ethics Committee.
Links to other sites
Hyperlinks to material on other servers are provided as a service and on the understanding that WAPM accepts no responsibility whatsoever for linked websites or the accuracy or suitability of any information contained therein.
Links to this site
WWW links to this site are permitted provided the link is to the original document on this server. Copying materials to your own website is not permissible without prior agreement of WAPM.
Rights and permissions policy
WAPM publications are protected by copyright and all rights are reserved. WAPM publications may not be reproduced in any form or by any means without written permission from the copyright owner.
The permission to reproduce WAPM material must be sought well before the expected publication date of your document. The written requests should contain the following information:
- Precise citation of the sought document or selection
- Title and publisher of your publication
- Means by which your publication will be distributed (ie, included in a book, as a part of your patient education packet, handouts to students, on a CD, or your intranet, etc.)
Permissions are typically granted to reproduce selections of current WAPM materials based on the following conditions:
- Full credit to the source is shown as indicated in the permission granting letter.
- The information must be reproduced without modification, with the exception of style and format changes.
- Permission is given for one-time use and does not extend to electronic rights, subsequent editions, or foreign translations.
Permissions are not granted to reproduce WAPM material in any of the following circumstances:
- Use of all or most of a publication
- Electronic reproduction of material in any form
- Use of material that is not original with WAPM (the original publisher must be contacted)
- Reproduction of a document that has been withdrawn from circulation
The WAPM logo is an official trademark of the Society. It cannot be used by individuals or organisations except under formal agreement with the Society.
Publications may be produced jointly under an agreement that conveys copyright to WAPM and extends a licence to the collaborating organisation(s) for the unrestricted use of the document. This agreement entitles WAPM to retain sole copyright of the document and to use the name and logo of other organisations.
- Membership Terms and Conditions